Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Friday 4 March 2016

Personal Impressions Inspiration

Hi Everyone
Hope you are all well.  Friday already, the weeks are just flashing by at the moment.  

Today is my turn to share some inspiration over on the Personal Impressions blog.  Here is a little taster of the project I have created.


To see the full project and see how I created this just pop over to Personal Impressions.  I would love to know what you think.  Just leave me a comment over there to let me know you have popped by.

6 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Great project Mags. Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs
Linda xxx

brenda said...

With a cherry on the top Mags, pretty card in all those lovely pinks.

B x

Unknown said...

Hi Mags it loves so good to eat and the design is wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}


rachel said...

looks interesting Mags - popping over now! Hugs rachel x

Carole Pollard said...

A yummy card love the design its a delight Love and hugs Carole x

Dawn said...

Love it Mags! Another great make! Xx