Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Friday 25 September 2015

Personal Impressions Flower Delight

Hi Folks
This is a scheduled post as I am on a long day at work today (7.00am to 9.00pm).  But I do have the weekend off to recover lol.

Today I would like to share a project of mine over on the Personal Impressions blog.  However, you only get to see a little sneaky look at my project here.


To see the whole project and how I created it just pop over to the Personal Impressions blog.  Would love for you to leave me a comment over there and let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

A wonderful project, love it!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Looks like its going to be a lovely project.

Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}


Carol S. said...

It looks pretty! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning it's a delight love and hugs Carole x

Dawn said...

Brillinat Mags! Love it!
Hugs
Dawn xx