Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Monday 22 June 2015

Sneak Peak

Hi Folks
This is a scheduled post as it is the morning after my daughter's wedding and I will be having a well deserved lie in.  Will hopefully post some pictures later.

Today I would like to share a sneaky look at a project I have completed for the Personal Impressions blog.


Would love for you to pop over to the Personal Impressions blog and take a look.  There are full details of how I created this project.

Thanks for popping by.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you had a fabulous time at your daughter's wedding, Mags, a very naughty sneak peak, off over to see the full story, hugs xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Great card a fab design love those fish hope the wedding was fabulous love and hugs Carole x

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous creation as always. Thank you!
Hugs
Linda xxx

rachel said...

looking wonderful Mags - love this xx

Dawn said...

Ohhhhhh I love a sneaky peek!
Sounds like you all had a great time at the wedding!
Hope you enjoyed your lie in!
Hugs
Dawn xx