Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Sunday 7 June 2015

One for the Boys at Kraftyhands

Hi Folks
When this post goes live I will be enjoying the sun in Marbella on my daughter's hen weekend.  Probably with a bit of a hangover but never mind lol.

Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Kraftyhands.  Our theme for this month is:
One For The Boys
So show us your best male creations.

Here is my inspiration project using Man About Town CD.



I used various images and papers from the CD for this card.  The only additions from my stash were some buttons and a die cut star.

Thanks for popping by and looking forward to seeing all your creations.  Just pop over to Kraftyhands for full challenge details.  Don't forget to check out the awesome creations from my talented teamies.


9 comments:

brenda said...

Great card Mags and hope you are enjoying that Spanish sunshine as well as the party.

B x

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card Mags, lovely design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Andree said...

A wonderful card Mags, I love this image and the papers you've used. I hope you've had fun in the sun xx

Jeanette58 said...

Hope you are having a great time. Lovely card and great design. Hugs Jeanette xx

Linda Simpson said...

Hope you are having a great time and not too drunk! A fabulous card any male would love to receive.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Carol S. said...

Geat card and love the image!!Lol!! Hope you are not behaving yourself!!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant gatefold card Mags, I like the image and the papers
Kevin xx

Jacee said...

Lovely design Mags.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Linny said...

Love this card Mags. I havn't used this CD for ages. Think it might need to come out.