Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Anything Goes at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges

Hi Folks
Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.  Our theme for this week is:
Anything Goes

We have two great sponsors for this challenge:
Lemon Shortbread - prize of 3 digi images for the winner
The Paper Shelter - prize of a $10 gift certificate to their store

Here is my inspiration project using a super digi image and background paper from The Paper Shelter.


I used the precoloured image for my project.  I cut the image out using a die cute and matted onto some green card.  The background was matted onto some matching green card.  I layered the bow for some dimension and added a stamped sentiment.  Some little gems around the image completed the card.

Thanks for popping by and looking forward to seeing all your entries.  Just pop over to Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges for full challenge details.  Don't forget to check out the wonderful inspiration projects from my talented teamies.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Bunny Zoes - Furry friends
Crafty Girlz - Anything goes
Sister Act - Anything goes
Creative Corner - Bling it out
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
Incy Wincy - Anything goes
TTCRD - Anything goes
OLLCB - Happy Birthday
Artistic Inspirations - Anything goes
Scribble and Scrap - Anything goes
Creative Moments - Anything goes

22 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh what a cheeky wee character, has given me a smile, for sure, Mags, fabulous make hun, hugs xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Mags, I love the sweet image and pretty design.
Sue xx

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my word I am so loving this little kitty! What a fabulous card!
Hugs
Linda xxx

rachel said...

a really wonderful make Mags - and such a great sentiment - hugs rachel x

Christina Hor said...

This is too cute Mags! I love the softness of the colors.

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Mags lovely image and detail.
Hugs Julie xx

Colette said...

Awww Mags, this is so cute. Love the colours you've used too. Thank you for playing along with Incy Wincy this week, good luck! Colette - DT

Dawn said...

Oh Mags, this is adorable! I love the cheeky little image & your great design!
The little fish in the dish is just hilarious!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Joan said...

Such a lovely, sweet card!!! Thanks for joining us at Ooh La La Creations!

Maria V said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with us at Sister Act and good luck! Maria DT

Veerle said...

Very pretty card, love that cute image and the lovely bling around it. Thank you so much for joining our Bling it Out challenge. Hope you join us again next time. Veerle DT member Creative Corner Challenges

Jacee said...

Great design Mags, that sure is a cute kitty and I do love the sentiment
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Kandy's Krafts said...

Gorgeous card with such a lovely image. Lovely colouring too. Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart. Good luck

Kandy's Krafts said...

Gorgeous card with such a lovely image. Lovely colouring too. Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart. Good luck

Janice said...

Great card Mags, a super image and design. Thanks for joining us at OohLaLa this time, Jx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at the last Scribble and Scrap challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute card! That image is adorable, and I love the card design. Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion:)
~ Bonnie DT

Penny Duncan said...

This card makes me smile....how adorable....and I love the colors!!!!

Karen C said...

How cute! Love the pre-colored images from the Paper Shelter!! Great creation! Love how you added the gems! Thanks for joining us over at Incy Wincy Designs!
Hugs,
Karen C

Beatriz said...

Funny card! Thanks for join us at Creative Moment challenge blog; good luck and hope to see next time. Hugs Beatriz (DT)

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

lovely card thanks for joining us at Ooh la la Creations hugs Sue xx

Sandy said...

Sorry I am so late popping in I've been so busy babsitting lately and I thought I had already done my commenting. It's one of my pet hates when you enter a challenge and nobody comes and comments on it, so here I am better late than never! Thanks for sharing your fabulous creation with us at Crafty Girlz challenges and hope to see you again soon.
Your card is fabulous, love the design, diecuts and the cute cat image. Topped off with the cute spotty bow and great sentiment.
Hugs, Sandy