Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Sunday 23 June 2013

Summertime at Corrosive Challenges

This is my second scheduled post for today, hopefully.

A new challenge starts today over at Corrosive Challenges.  Our theme for this week is 
Summertime

Now this sadly is my last challenge as part of the design team over at Corrosive Challenges.  I have thoroughly enjoyed being part of the team but feel that now is the right time to move onto pastures new.  Thank you so much for letting me be part of such a great team.

Anyway, here is my inspiration project for this challenge using an image from our sponsor, Inky Impressions.


The image is called Fairy sitting on clothespin and she is such a cutie.  I coloured her using my trust promarkers and added some distress ink and sparkle to the edges.  The papers were from my scraps box and teamed them up with some ribbon, roses, punched butterflies and a lovely metal butterfly.

Thanks for popping by and for more inspiration just pop over to Corrosive Challenges.


8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely adorable and such a pretty little scene.
{I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Linda Palmer said...

She is so sweet and cute. I love the colors you chose. The image is darling and I also chose to use her. Your coloring is beautiful. I've enjoyed working with you and will still be watching for your posts.

Sandra H said...

So cute is your card and image and a beautiful layout too x

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card Mags.
Gr Elly

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Mags, I love the cute image and colourful papers.
Sue xx

CarlaKH said...

Beautiful! Love the butterfly too!

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Mags - love the pretty image and beautiful embellies.
Debs xx

Regan said...

So pretty, Mags! It has been a pleasure to have you on The Corrosive Challenge team! We'll miss you! Good luck with your new endeavors and hope to see you around!
{hugs}
Regan