Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Wednesday 28 November 2012

New Release Blog Hop with Dude Time Doodles

Hi Folks
Another week has passed by and as it's the last Wednesday of the month it's time for the new release blog hop over at Dude Time Doodles.  Sadly this is the last new release blog hop as Dude Time Doodles is officially closing its doors on December 15th.

You should have arrived here from Nancy's blog and your next stop is Crafty Girl.  However, don't worry if you get lost along the way.  Just make sure you visit all the design team and leave some love along the way.


I used this fab image called Tree Topper Tiny Tim for my card.  Such a fun image for christmas.  I used various papers from my christmas scraps box.  The sentiment is from Little Claires and I finished it off with some metallic stars and some gold glittered brads.

Now don't forget to visit the rest of the design team and leave some love.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Cards for Men - Merry Christmas
Crimbo Crackers - Anything goes
Totally Papercrafts - All stitched up
Whoopsi Daisy - Use a digi
Lexis Creations - Christmas
Hooked on Craft - Christmas
Kaboodle Doodles - Stripes and/or dots
Simon Says - Anything goes
I love Promarkers - Anything goes
Creative Inspirations - Traditional christmas colours

Thanks for popping by.  Take care.

32 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Wonderful card Mags! Love how you decorated the tree. I'm so glad we had the opportunity to be on the team together. I'll stop by to say hi often.

Shelby said...

Great masculine card and what a fun and oh so true image! Love how you've used the brown as the accent color.

Shelby

Caroline said...

Fabulous male card love the image and beautifully decorated. Caroline xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Mags - what a great image such a shame they have to close! Fab design and layout xx

Sue said...

This is fabulous Mags. That's a great image and I love the layout

Sue

Sonia said...

Beautiful card and funny image^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Mags,love the fab image and your layout.xxx

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Mags, love the great image, papers and layout.
Hugs
Caz x

CraftyGirl said...

Great decorations on your tree Mags. Love the tag with the stitching.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Unknown said...

fabulous card Mags, love your layout too xxxx

Vicky said...

Fabulous card sweetie love the image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Tammy said...

Fantastic card and wonderful layout! Love the decorations on the tree! Thanks for all your support and wonderful creations. You've been a real asset to the team!

Pumpy said...

Great card, hope he does not break his neck. !!!!

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous card, Mags! Love the papers you chose. All of the new releases are going to be in my shopping cart. It's so sad to see Dude Time closing. I'm really going to miss all of you and especially Boni's digis. :-(

Debi said...

Wonderful card. Love all the different takes on the same image in this hop. Tree tinsel is fine!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Mags, I like the layout, I am going to miss working with you, But I will still be visiting your blog.
Kevin xx

Sharon said...

Oh I love this Mags - great DTD image of course and love all the embellishments!! Great to have been on the DT with you!!

Dawn said...

Hi Mags, I love your card!
It's been fantastic working with you & I'm sure we'll still see lots of each other in blogland!
Hugs
Dawn xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week and good luck Ginny X

nwilliams6 said...

Sniff, sniff, seeing everyone's last cards is making me sad! Yours is wonderful Mags. Love how you decorated the tree, colored the image(s), and the sentiment is perfect. Wonderfully done. I will miss our weekly card games! I will be stopping by frequently to see what you are to as I adore your cards. Hugz!

Laine said...

Great male card Mags. Love the detail and design.
Thank you for joining us this week at TPC.
Love
Laine
X

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love your image and your layout. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Michelle Looi said...

This is cute! Love the male card
Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!
~Michelle

Cumbrianlass said...

A fabulous card, the image is another super image from Dude time doodles, I will be sorry to see them go.
I love the faux/real stitching and the background is great.
Thanks for joining in the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge.
Janet

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card, just love it, that image is wounderful and your design is super great. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!
hugs
Glenda

KristiDaroci said...

I really like this card!

WeirdCat said...

Great male card, love the tinsel on the tree, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Diary Card Fairy said...

Very sweet card. Thanks for joining at Kaboodle Doodles.

NGCARDS said...

Great creation! Thanks for playing at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations! xxx

Charlene Mitchell said...

Love the shades of green you used on this Mags! Super card on your final post for DTD! Take care and see you in blogland. Charlene

Mandy said...

Brilliant male card Mags, love the image you've used and your faux stitches look fab.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Mags what a fab card and love the image, thanks for joining us this week at Creative inspirations