Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Butterflies and Bows at Penny's

Hi Folks
Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty challenges.

Our theme for this week is:

Butterflies and/or Bows

Nice and easy me thinks.  We have two fab sponsors this week who are both offering a prize of three digi images.  We have Limited Runs and The Stamping Boutique.  Pop over to the challenge blog to look at the eye candy created by the lovely design team and to enter the challenge.

Here is a quick card I created using a lovely Butterfly image from Limited Runs.


As you can see, very pink, pretty and girly.  I coloured the image with promarkers and added some glamour dust.  I used one of my dies to create the shape.  The papers are from Papermania and First Edition.  Added some lovely pink ribbon and white spotty ribbon across the centre.  Finishing touches was a bow and some card candy.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
The Crafty Pad - Things with wings
The Stamping Boutique - Anything goes
Scrapbook Sisters - Things with wings

Thanks for popping by and look forward to seeing all your creations.
Take care.

21 comments:

Joey said...

Mags this is beautiful, gorgeous butterfly so elegant. Joey x

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Mags, lovely image and colours.
Wendy xx

Berry said...

Beautiful work Mags what a pretty butterfly hugs Rebekah xx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Mags,love the image and fabulous colour choices.xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Mags, lovely image and fabulous colours

Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Mags, The butterfly is gorgeous.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

I love spotty dotty papers and your image is so beautiful ( I love butterflies) too . What a fabulous card well done Hugs Elaine

karen said...

Really gorgeous Mags, hugs, Karenx

Daniele said...

such a sweet card, love the butterfly image
hugs and best wishes

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Mags, love the pretty butterfly and fab design.

Donna x

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Mags
a lovely card and I adore the colour scheme. Butterflies are one of my favourite images, so this won as soon as I saw the image!
All the best Linda x

Shelby said...

This butterfly is colored so beautifully and the layout just shows off your fantastic work wonderfully.

Shelby

nwilliams6 said...

Lovely butterfly! The pink really make this a fun card and I love the sketch too. I need to get some new dies! Hugz!

Dawn said...

Hi Mags, your card is just so pretty! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

MagsB said...

Oh so pretty! I love the butterflies!

I owe you a Humungous apology for not thanking you yet for my fabulous birthday card - Someone tidied up, bless his cotton socks, and the envelope ended up in a pile of mail that I didn't look at till today!!

Thank you very, very much, it is just exquisite!

much love, Mags B xx

downrightcrafty said...

just gorgeous hun
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy on it's last few days if you are interested that is if you have not already helped me to celebrate :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Mag.. I adore that butterfly and I have been thinking about what I will draw for my next digital collection and I am now leaning towards butterflies!!!!! Thank you for your inspiration!!!!

Unknown said...

Please don't post this... I gave away a free bug on a beach digital yesterday and noticed you weren't there to get it... if you leave me your address on my blog I can send it to you , that is for inspiring me so much... I celebrated opening my new online digital store just the other day, it is called DIGILICOUS!! All digitals are only 99 cents.. I would love if you could tell your friends..more so what I would really love is for you to do a card with my digital leaving a link to my blog.... In return I will give you the whole Bug Collection!!!! If you like doing that I will continue to give you free digitals to promote my work! Please let me know.. I just love your work is why I choose you.

Estelle Grace Tudor said...

Stunning butterfly! Thanks for linking up to The Crafty Pad this week. Estelle xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Hi Mags
Very beautiful, the Butterfly is wonderful and love the colours
Janet

Miranda said...

love this card Mags, zsuch a cute butterfly
thanks for joining our challenge this week
hugs
Miranda
TSB DT