Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Sunday 10 June 2012

Feeling Punchy with Corrosive challenges

Hi Folks
What a glorious day it is today in my part of the UK.  Managing to get some gardening done while hubby cooks the dinner.
Sorry I haven't been around a lot the last few days.  Just manic at the moment trying to get everything done before I go on holiday.  We go on the 20th June so lots to fit in before I go.  Hopefully I will get some time tonight to try and visit blogland and catch up on some commenting.
Anyway, today sees the start of a new challenge over at Corrosive challenges.
June is here and that means a new sponsor with a great prize on offer.  We are super excited to welcome Mayzy Art as our sponsor for June.  Mayzy is offering 8 of her awesome digis to the monthly winner.  Plus, the winner will have the opportunity to be our guest designer for August.



This month we are feeling punchy at Corrosive challenges.  We would like to see 2 or more punches and/or dies on your project.  Easy peasy me thinks.


I used a gorgeous image from Mayzy Art on my card.  I used punches to punch some fancy corners in the patterned paper.  The corners of all the images were punched using my rounded corner punch.  I also punched out lots of tiny flowers and leaves for the top and bottom of the image.
A very girly card and who can't resist a good cupcake.  There is more inspiration over at Corrosive challenges and the design team have come up trumps with some awesome creations.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
TO BE UPDATED

Thanks for popping by and looking forward to seeing all your fab creations.

10 comments:

Regan said...

Too cute, Mags! Love the little punched flowers! And yummy cupcakes! I won't even try to resist! lol The sentiment is wonderful too! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Sarah said...

Lovely card Mags!

Sarah x

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card Mags. I love this beautiful card, love the layout and love the image. Great job!

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Mags.
Wendy xx

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Mags,
A lovely card sprinkled with little blossoms and lots of yummy cup cakes.
That is such a cute image.
Hugs Linda x

I Don't Do Straight said...

Lovely card Mags..... the image is so cute and who can resist a cup cake :)

Kathy said...

So sweet. Love the girly colors, fun cupcakes and perfect sentiment to match. Great card Mags.

Mayzy said...

Super cute card and who doesn't love cupcakes? Great job!

~Mayzy

Daniele said...

just loving this Mags, yummy cupcakes
hugs

Jasmine said...

This is adorable, Mags. I LOVE all those little flowers, and the cupcakes, and what a perfect senitment to go along with your creation.