Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Sunday 4 March 2012

Blog Award

Hi Folks

I am very honoured to have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award...


Thank you so much Wendy for thinking of me, thanks for your support on my blog too.

The LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD is used to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under 200 followers)  and to help spread readership and joy.
As part of the tradition the award is to be passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired
 me
The name comes from the German meaning Dearest or  Beloved, but can also mean Favourite.


To accept the Award you must:
1. Link back to the person's blog who gave it to  you, and thank them.
2. Post on your blog.
3. Give to five other Bloggers who you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the five blogs you choose and  let them know.


It's so lovely  to have received this award, but I have had a hard job choosing  just 5.  

I have chosen 5 lovely, super talented ladies, your blogs are a great inspiration to me in different ways and I love visiting you all and thanks so much for being such wonderful blogging friends...

Here goes in no particular order...

Shari - Pickled Memories
Georgina - Kaardvark
Susie - Susielou designs
Jacqueline - Deezines Art
MagsB - Madcap Manor

I hope you will all accept this award.

Catch up with you all later.
Hugs Mags xxx

6 comments:

Susie said...

Oh, that is so lovely, thank you Mags. I'll be chuffed to accept! I will hopefully have time to do the blog post later. Thanks do much for your lovely comments. Susie x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Mags thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. I used Prismatic pencils and blended with Sansador xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oops my I pad changed it, it should read Prisma x

Jacqueline said...

Thank you so much for choosing me for this blog award, thanks for visiting and always leaving such lovely comments - Jacqueline xx

MagsB said...

Thank you, Mags! I really appreciate this! You know, we really must meet up some time - perhaps at the Ally Pally?? Are you planning on going to the show there this Spring? let me buy you a coffee!!

love Mags B x

Georgina said...

Thank you so much Mags. So kind and throughful. Thank you for the comments you leave too.

Georgina