Would love for you to be a follower of mine - just click the little blue button

Sunday 9 October 2011

Christmas flowers

Wow, 3 posts in one day.  Better be careful, don't want to wear myself out.
I have been working on my Christmas cards and this one came about when I recently purchased the Marianne Creatables die for large lantern.
Items used:
Coredinations cardstock
Flower punch for the mock poinsettias
Marianne creatables die of large lantern and the pine branches
Backing paper from my stash (Hot Off The Press I think)
Green glitter paper
Tim Holtz distress ink


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Scrapbook Sisters - christmas flowers
One Stop Challenge - anything goes
Papertake weekly challenge - anything goes
Lothian Crafts - anything goes

Thanks for looking and happy crafting.
Mags
XX

2 comments:

Annette said...

Love those pretty flowers Mags, Fab card.
Annette
xx
Papertake GDT
One Stop Craft DT

Andie's Space said...

Hi Mags,
What a gorgeous card. Love the lantern & the fabulous poinsettas. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx